Alright, it’s time to talk about organization items you need now. Is it just me or is winter dragging on and on? I know it’s only the middle of March, but I’m already looking forward to the promises of spring. The sun is starting to peek out a bit longer and the days are getting warmer. For reference, I currently live in Norway, although I’m no stranger to cold weather being from Pennsylvania.
This time of year also has me thinking about spring cleaning and setting a clean slate for the upcoming sunny and warm months. Last year I focused on organizing my bathroom and closet.
Here I will provide you with 10 suggestions for spring cleaning and organizing all parts of your life.
Home – Organization Items You Need
- Microfiber cleaning cloths – great for an envrionmentally friendly option to reuse
2. Scrub brush set – Have every size and type of brush you need to get your home sparkling clean!
3. Vacuum cleaner – According to Good Housekeeping, this is the best upright vacuum clearner for 2022. But you can check out their article for other recommendations.
Car – Organization Items You Need
4. Cleaning putty – This nifty putty gets in all those small crevices to clean your car
5. Handheld vacuum – This is awesome for when you’re on the go and don’t have time to stop at a car wash.
6. Car trunk organizer – Start the spring and summer off right by organizing all those loose items in your car!
Office – Organization Items You Need
7. Plastic storage bins – Keep these around to organize your cleaning and office supplies
8. Compressed air duster – Keep the keyboard clear of crumbs and debris
9. Lysol wipes – Use these to wipe down tables and items that frequently get used
10. 5 Drawer storage – A great all-purpose storage unit that can be moved to wherever you need it